8500 Edgemont road
Greers Ferry, AR 72067
Phone: (501) 825-8330
Fax: (501) 825-7791
YOU MUST CALL IN THE SPRING FOR DE-WINTERIZATION.
Please call as soon as possible. We get extremely backed up before Memorial Day and want to make sure you are ready to go.
2018 Downloadable Winterization Prices and Form
- Very Important Reminders:
- We recommend a full tank of gas to reduce condensation during storage
- Manufacturers strongly suggest these MAINTENANCE items to be changed as follows:
- Impeller (to prevent overheating) – every 2 years
- Bellows and boot – every 3 years (Insurance companies have disallowed claims on sinking boats or sunk boats due to boots not being changed every 3 years. Check with your insurance company.
- Lower unit gear lube – every year
- All gas needs to be paid at marina (must provide credit card number)
- Winterize your boat as soon as you are finished for the season
- For scheduling purposes we need your order no later than November 10
- A $50.00 charge will be added for emergency orders-within 72 hours of a freeze
- There will be an additional charge for cruisers, fresh water systems and lower unit work, such as lower unit gear lube, impellers, etc. unless included in your package
- There will be an additional charge for boats with ballast bags and heaters – $100.00
- Fill your gas tank upon your last usage of the season please.
- If you wish to have your boat covered, their will be a $25 charge.
- If you would like to schedule other service of any kind, please call Vicky at (501) 825-8330
- THANK YOU FOR A GREAT 2018 BOATING SEASON. SEE YOU IN THE SPRING!